Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Day 4 --

I wanted to get up a couple of screen grabs of my ear debacle from yesterday. I'm COMPLETELY SERIOUS that as I write this (more than 30 hours later)... my left ear is still ringing. It's very frightening. I can't believe I had this done... these are some classic photos, though. I don't know if you can tell just how sharp this tool is.

Before I did this "cleaning" my cameraman (who is just great -- pictured below) told me that these ear wax cleaners do not have any degree.

Ok, more photos... I thought this made a nice sequence. It's for my story on "street entrepreneurs" -- detailed in an earlier blog.

At Noelle's request, I wanted to get some photos in of some of my new colleagues.

This is Prithvi who runs our assignment desk. Lucky for me he is acting as a sort of producer for -- helping me set things up. He really pushed this morning to get a story set up in the matter of an hour or so. Of course, I never got to shoot that story myself... (more on my day of frustration).

This is Radijsh -- he's the sort of technical genius of the bureau. He also shoot and edits. I worked with him yesterday and hope to work with him again tomorrow.

Hmm, I don't know why my new camera seems to have this blotch/spot on it... oye.

Ok -- off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home