Monday, June 05, 2006

My first piece...
Very exiciting -- got my first piece "in" today. It's not exactly "on" yet (at my blog deadline) because it's being held up becasue of some questions over the pixilation of some of the faces of the sex workers. The sex workers knew what we were doing but a few of them asked that we not reveal their identity. We obscured the faces of those that asked not to be identified... Anyway, I'm thrilled to have my first piece together!
And... another bit of good news -- my first "traveling" assignment will take me to the Maldives!!! I've ALWAYS (well, maybe not always - but for a long time) wanted to visit that island-nation. I'll be going there as soon as Thursday or Friday. I'll be shooting everything myself -- traveling alone and should be there for five or so days.
Sorry no pics today... I'll work on it for tomorrow.
----S

1 Comments:

Blogger William Hoffman said...

Now I'm very envious. I've always wanted to go to the Maldives. The individual atolls look really stunning. Congrats on your first piece!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home