Meredith and Donna came to the Imperial for brunch today -- it was so very nice and civilized. I didn't READ during a meal... I chatted -- even had an extra cup of tea! They too really enjoyed coming for some "Western" food.
Now that I've a nice morning -- I'm gearing up for the effort that I'll have to expend this afternoon.
Today I need to start buying some of the very annoying "extras" that I'll need for my apartment. These extras include: a stove, gas canisters for the stove, potable water, an inverter (for when the electricity cuts - it was off for 6 hours yesterday in my neighborhood), a "stabilizer" for when there are power surges (destroys electronic equipment). I've also got to check with the electrician who is adding sockets after receiving a request from the air-conditioning installer. I've got to check to see if the owner has had the marble polished and a cabinet removed in the kitchen so that I can put my stove on the counter and cook without creating a fire.
I ordered A LOT of furniture from my furniture "designer"...
After I do all of this -- I'll need to look in the classified section of the paper to see if I can get a SECOND JOB to pay for all of this...
Now that I've a nice morning -- I'm gearing up for the effort that I'll have to expend this afternoon.
Today I need to start buying some of the very annoying "extras" that I'll need for my apartment. These extras include: a stove, gas canisters for the stove, potable water, an inverter (for when the electricity cuts - it was off for 6 hours yesterday in my neighborhood), a "stabilizer" for when there are power surges (destroys electronic equipment). I've also got to check with the electrician who is adding sockets after receiving a request from the air-conditioning installer. I've got to check to see if the owner has had the marble polished and a cabinet removed in the kitchen so that I can put my stove on the counter and cook without creating a fire.
I ordered A LOT of furniture from my furniture "designer"...
After I do all of this -- I'll need to look in the classified section of the paper to see if I can get a SECOND JOB to pay for all of this...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home