Heathrow Airport --
I'm flying British Airways back to Delhi tonight and I'm not looking forward to the mess at Heathrow Airport.
I'm going right back to Delhi because Noelle, Nick, and Justin are all visiting me. They arrived in Delhi the day after I left for the UK. So... I'm excited to get back and see them.
There is a bit of a concern that CNN will keep me in London -- but they've flown in the heavy-hitters (Anderson, Christiane, etc)... so I think they'll do just fine without me. So, there are a few hurdles - 1 - get out of getting an assignment to Heathrow and - 2 - actually getting on a plane tonight to get to Delhi. I guess that 75% of the long-haul flights are up and running... but BA cancelled more than 400 flights yesterday.
Normally, I'd want to stay here and cover the event... eek out a little more time in the UK. But, I'll be sad if I don't get back to Delhi to see those guys.
xx -S
I'm flying British Airways back to Delhi tonight and I'm not looking forward to the mess at Heathrow Airport.
I'm going right back to Delhi because Noelle, Nick, and Justin are all visiting me. They arrived in Delhi the day after I left for the UK. So... I'm excited to get back and see them.
There is a bit of a concern that CNN will keep me in London -- but they've flown in the heavy-hitters (Anderson, Christiane, etc)... so I think they'll do just fine without me. So, there are a few hurdles - 1 - get out of getting an assignment to Heathrow and - 2 - actually getting on a plane tonight to get to Delhi. I guess that 75% of the long-haul flights are up and running... but BA cancelled more than 400 flights yesterday.
Normally, I'd want to stay here and cover the event... eek out a little more time in the UK. But, I'll be sad if I don't get back to Delhi to see those guys.
xx -S

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home