I thought I needed to add a quick addendum to my last blog entry (please see below re: terrible dinner and demolition of my gym)... as I had already gotten concerned emails (thanks, Bryan). :)
Just had to say I had SO much FUN at the blues show tonight... and met some friends of a friend in New York -- they were just great -- good peeps. One of the girls described Delhi as a "love affair" to me -- hot & cold, passionate, wild swings... a place of extremes. She got it. Life here is like a wild love affair. Its NOT up and down by the week or by the day... it seems that you go through all extremes by the HOUR. (Now please read the last post). xo
Just had to say I had SO much FUN at the blues show tonight... and met some friends of a friend in New York -- they were just great -- good peeps. One of the girls described Delhi as a "love affair" to me -- hot & cold, passionate, wild swings... a place of extremes. She got it. Life here is like a wild love affair. Its NOT up and down by the week or by the day... it seems that you go through all extremes by the HOUR. (Now please read the last post). xo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home